At Aspiration, we created the category of sustainable, socially responsible retail consumer finance. We offer unique financial products to let people save, spend, and invest their money in ways that make them more financially secure and align with their personal values. Unlike other financial institutions, Aspiration is committed to building a relationship with our customers based on trust and aligning the customer’s success with our own. Aspiration has raised over $250M in funding to date, and is growing quickly.
Aspiration is looking for an Associate Product Marketing Manager to join our new Product Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, you will work closely with the Growth, Product, Design, and CRM teams on projects that enable us to bring new products to market, and draw attention to existing product features. This is a great role for a self-starter with fintech or financial services experience looking to break into Product Marketing, or for someone looking to expand their existing Product Marketing skill set.
Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You'll Do
- Create and lead a competitive intelligence program to drive awareness of our competitive landscape, with a focus on better defining our value props and product opportunities
- Support the execution of a variety of Product Marketing projects and initiatives
- Propose, test, and implement improvements to our marketing efforts to increase product adoption
- Develop an expert understanding of Aspiration's customers, products, and features
- Drive go-to-market launches, announcements, and campaigns, as needed
- Become the voice of our customers; help champion their needs across the organization
- Assist in the socialization of marketing and product initiatives, including internal and external release notes
What You'll Bring
- 1-3 years in product marketing or other directly transferable experience
- Experience in fintech or other financial services a strong plus
- Strong track record of driving quantifiable results Data-driven, lives and breathes data
- Proven success in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high growth environment
- An appetite for learning and diving into the unknown
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
What You'll Get
- Work for a mission-driven company to transform the lives of millions by building a better, values-oriented financial firm
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives
- Robust Healthcare Plans (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K & Unlimited Vacation Time
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture
Read Full Job Description