Associate Product Manager
Renew Health’s mission is to fundamentally transform how medications are managed in the health care system. To do so, we are building a modern and flexible tech stack that will anchor a highly differentiated approach to pharmacy benefits. This technology will power an innovative set of clinical services and exceptional member experience, which together can improve access, increase adherence, and ensure that members maximize the clinical benefit they receive from medications.
We believe that our approach will reduce population costs, decrease medication errors, and dramatically improve clinical outcomes. It will also allow us to align our business model with the interests of health plans and patients--passing through savings to clients and members, and generating revenue through clinical services that improve care and lower costs.
Our initial team includes co-founders of Oscar, Devoted, and Lyra Health, as well as alumni of top companies, including Microsoft, Amazon, McKinsey, Snapchat, DaVita, Google, Cityblock Health, AppNexus, The New York Times, and GoodRx. To date, we have raised $13M in funding, led by Venrock.
About the role:
Renew Health is seeking an ambitious, passionate Associate Product Manager to help drive innovation in the medication space. Your team will work in close collaboration with a large cross-section of the company including claims, benefits, network, finance, member services, client solutions, among others. You will help build unique products and insights for internal operators and clients to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively. You will have a hand in all aspects of product development for these tools, serving as a voice for our end users, and will help enable a vision for a seamless, beautifully-designed system that will improve patient outcomes. You will work in close partnership with a product manager to relentlessly pursue solutions for our customers’ problems.
- Partner with another product manager to co-own the build of new products and software integrations, including helping to maintain and build out our product roadmap
- Build empathy and understanding of our end users through user research and workflow development; spread their message across the company
- Assist in overseeing the product development process, particularly the execution phase where we’ll need to translate a new vision into requirements, wireframes and hand off to our engineering team
- Help make sure the correct stakeholders are aligned, plans are in place, and teams meet efficiently
- Lead our team to success by being a supportive teammate to engineers, designers, and others throughout agile development
- Coordinate roll outs for our products and help develop training for a wide range of users
- Conduct analysis and draw insights around KPIs (that you will help define) and help iterate based on feedback
- 0-2 years of experience in product management, ideally in one growth startup environment (e.g. 50-100 employees)
- Highly resourceful and scrappy, with an ability to learn new processes and software platforms quickly
- A strong leader, with a track record showing you can bring different types of people together to accomplish a common goal
- Exceptional communication skills no matter the audience or topic area; you should feel at ease explaining technical problems or business requirements
- Operations minded, detail-oriented, and proven to get into the weeds of messy, complex systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build and grow relationships
- First-rate problem solving skills, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Sense of humor and humility
- Willingness to relocate to Los Angeles (if living elsewhere)