At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
GoodRx is looking for an experienced leader to enable and accelerate Product Delivery. The Agile Product Delivery Lead will enable process improvement to create high performing teams, optimize product delivery from inception to launch. In this role, you will help teams to continuously improve and mature their use of Agile principles and lean practices to accelerate value realization. You will be a key partner with internal stakeholders within the Technology and Product organization identifying opportunities for maximizing value, evaluating pain points, and enabling teams to slice value for incremental delivery. Most importantly, you will facilitate problem-solving within your team to help them achieve outcomes.
- Optimize processes related to planning, and overall team delivery
- Rally the team and guide delivery to utilize performance metrics
- Play a key role in vertical quarterly planning and budgeting
- An active facilitator who can effectively kick-off, pivot and measure product delivery
- Train and Coach teams across the organization to operate in lean and agile delivery frameworks
- Work with development teams to optimize their workflow to decrease time to market, optimize testing efforts, improve CI/CD processes, and formulate best practices
- Partner with Product Development teams and UX to develop “customer-first” design thinking practices
- Spearhead various initiatives to identify opportunities for improved processes and training across the organization
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of project, product, or technical leadership in a software development environment
- Proven track record of Lean and Agile methodology implementation and process optimization
- Vast knowledge and experience across multiple Agile frameworks (Kanban, Design Thinking, Lean, Scrum, XP)
- Experience with Jira, creating Jira metric dashboards and integration with other collaboration tools such as Confluence and Miro
- Ability to foster a metrics-driven approach and create delivery dashboards to enable teams to evaluate and continuously improve
- Deep toolbox of Lean and Agile processes and workshops, including agile inceptions or design sprints, estimation, story slicing, customer journeys, planning/grooming, stand-ups, and retrospectives to help build high performing teams
- Spearhead facilitation with customers, engineering, and leadership in value stream mapping, technical planning, and story mapping to clearly define product and engineering goals
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and coaching skills
- Familiar with continuous delivery and integration
- Knowledge of agile quality and testing methods preferred (BDD, TDD, Unit Testing and Automation)
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description