Named as one of Los Angeles Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2016, Prodege, LLC operates multiple consumer engagement brands, including Swagbucks.com, MyPoints.com, MyGiftCardsPlus.com (consumer rewards communities), SodaHead (consumer polling), nCrave (video discovery and audience extension platform), and ProdegeMR (consumer surveys and research solutions).
Swagbucks is looking for a rock star Product Manager with an excellent track record in bringing great digital experiences to users. The candidate should have expertise in collaborating with engineering, sales, product marketing and other cross-functional teams to drive product innovation.
The Product Manager evaluates, analyzes, plans and manages the development of assigned products from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize revenue and meet consumer traffic, operational, financial, and corporate objectives. Typical products include new and existing desktop / mobile applications, lead generation, advertising, and consumer experience workflows.
Key responsibilities include leadership in an agile environment, roadmap planning, platform/product definition, participation w/ technical specifications, testing, alpha/beta trials management, product launch/rollout across global markets, revenue modeling & forecast and ongoing product operations management.
Summary of essential job functions
- Manage and take responsibility for assigned Swagbuck’s consumer desktop and mobile products. Keep things moving and past the finish line to product launch and beyond.
- Build products that deliver advertiser value by engaging and delighting consumers.
- Leading cross-functional teams, both internal and external, to execute product plans on time, scope, and budget.
- Developing product strategy based on analysis of consumer needs, technology trends, competitive landscape, and business models
- Drive the development of the overall product roadmap for assigned products which includes defining objectives, budgets, competitive positioning and product needs for short and long term goals to ensure continued growth and competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Work effectively with business line managers, sales, engineering, QA, and design to execute against prioritized and actionable product backlog following Agile methodology. Manage alignment of product backlog with the roadmap.
- Monitor key metrics for product effectiveness, engagement, retention, and growth. Develop product enhancements that improve these metrics. Utilize A/B testing of hypotheses to drive iterative development of improvements.
- Partner with business line managers, operations, sales and marketing groups on initiatives.
- Initiate, maintain, and evaluate relationships with partners and vendors.
- Communicate with stakeholders.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years of consumer internet and mobile product management experience, preferably in social, commerce, advertising or market research.
- Reward programs experience a plus.
- Market Research industry experience a plus.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working in an agile environment with common tool-sets.
- Information Architecture, wireframing, flowcharting, and design skills.
- Able to strategically interpret data and metrics and develop actionable recommendations.
- Able to work in a matrix organization and partner successfully with teams across the organization. Able to network effectively and leverage internal and external resources.
• Los Angeles Business Journal – Best Places to Work, August 2016
• The 2016 Career Launching Companies, Wealthfront
• Inc 500 – Fastest Growing Private Companies
• Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500
• Los Angeles Business Journal – Fastest Growing Companies
• Los Angeles Business Journal– Best Places to Work
• President Josef Gorowitz -- Ernst & Young 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year: Los Angeles, Advertising Category
• President Josef Gorowitz -- SoCal Tech Top 50 Executives Award 2013
• CEO Chuck Davis – Los Angeles Venture Association (LAVA) Hall of Fame Honoree
• CFO Brad Kates -- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2014 CFO of the Year, Winner
• CTO Shane O’Neill -- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2014 CIO of the Year, Finalist