Vertebrae is building a sustainable VR and AR ecosystem by connecting brands and agencies with leading creators and video publishers. Our native advertising platform is built to leverage the transcendent nature of VR storytelling with a range of fully immersive and interactive ad units.
Vertebrae is seeking a Product Manager to join our team. We’re looking for individuals who are experienced in the Ad Tech industry and have experience or interest in building visually stunning experiences in VR and AR. The ideal candidate will have both a basic knowledge of 3D graphics as well as an understanding of DSPs and first-party publisher relationships. If you are a motivated self-starter looking to build the technology powering advertising within VR and AR, Vertebrae is the place for you.
- Work with an in-house engineering team to design, develop, and maintain AR/VR experiences, tools, SDKs, and games.
- Writing JIRA tickets to convey requirements to engineers.
- Managing priorities on a sprint to sprint as well as a quarterly basis.
- Working with management to maintain a product roadmap.
- Provide recommendations to management to achieve strategic and operational goals.
- Iterate on products rapidly in a fast-paced development environment.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and team members to ensure proper implementation products and features.
What to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4 years of work experience as a Product Manager in Ad Tech.
- Experience with Ad SDKs, MRAID, VAST, RTB and Ad Tags.
- Understanding of game design and development for 2D, 3D or VR games.
- Basic understanding of Unity and Unreal game engines.
- Project Management skillset.
- Ability to execute quickly in a fast paced environment. Lean mentality.
- Experience with Scrum.
- Business analytics experience.
- Software development experience.
- UI/UX experience. A history of designing dashboards.
Read Full Job Description