Process Design Manager
The global leader in digital services and technology for content creation and delivery, Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences, for more than 100 years.
Deluxe Creative companies house the world’s top talent. Deluxe Delivery enables content creators and providers to get their content to the world – in any format. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, Deluxe relies on 8,000 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, and innovators.
Our company values are:
• Be Pioneers – We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity
• Pursue Diversity – Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business
• Act with Integrity – We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company
• Take Ownership – We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company
• Collaborate – Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support
• Exceed Expectations – We understand our colleagues’ and clients’ needs and always exceed expectations
We currently have a position for a Process Design Manager.
The Process Design Manager will function as a key member of the Business Transformation and Integration team with responsibilities encompassing both process analysis and reengineering across a global line of business. This position offers the opportunity to work with the leaders of the various business lines to continually seek out and identify opportunities for integration and build the roadmap for implementing change. This will include working in conjunction with Enterprise IT, Innovation, and operations to assess current business systems functionality as a critical component of process improvements across Distribution. We are looking for someone with the analytical rigor and strategic thinking to help move our business forward. This position reports to the Head of Business Transformation and Integration.
This position is based in Burbank.
• Work closely with senior leaders and business units to assess weaknesses in the current state process and its impact on the Distribution business globally.
• Deploy best practices for listening, interpreting, and acting on stakeholder feedback using structured and unstructured data to deliver actionable insights.
• Provide critical analysis of the financial opportunity for identified areas of process improvement to recommend priorities.
• Working with internal stakeholders, develop integrated workflows and operational processes that will service our global needs in addition to our local needs.Design process in concert with various functional leaders which will bring efficiencies, reduce errors and enhance the customer experience globally.
• Lead the requirements gathering and design with cross divisional experts enabling the team to bring the best practices in business process solutions forward.
• Identify resource requirements for process design and implementation.
• Manage the project through implantation within the constraints of existing, “to be” systems and conflicting business requirements.
• Participate in the continual development, tracking, and reporting of BT&I goals and strategy progress.
• Lead successful implementation of the various BT&I initiatives through benefit realization.
• Provide routine project status updates, review, and other required communications to division leadership team, project sponsors, and stakeholders
• Periodically some travel may be required
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Minimum 8-10 years of progressive experience in Project Management with 3-5 years of experience in process design.
• Experience in design thinking methodology especially in the space of working within constraints.
• Proficiency with data analytic applications and tools (e.g., JMP, Tableau and/or R).
• Proficient in process mapping.
• Expert in implementing Lean Enterprise and Six Sigma improvement practices.
• Proficiency with key PC software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Project).
• Strong project management, change management experience and influencing skills.
• Strong facilitation experience and presentation skills to achieve alignment and clear decision making.
• Comfortable with rapid pace, ambiguity, and multi-tasking environment.
• Demonstrated results leading and working with diverse, distributed cross-functional teams.
• Proven ability to communicate directly with internal customers and represent customers to employees and leaders.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company: http://www.bydeluxe.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.