Why work at Grindr?
Grindr is among the top highest grossing apps in the iOS App Store and boasts some of the most engaged users across all social networking apps. We offer a constantly evolving, agile startup environment that enables and rewards innovation, teamwork, and diligence.
Situated right in the heart of West Hollywood, we're the No. 1 location-based mobile social app on the market, and we cater to a massive user base of over 3 million daily active users in every country in the world. Since our inception in 2009, we've been dedicated to finding new and better ways to connect people using mobile technology.
We offer a lot of perks and a collaborative office filled with healthy snacks and friendly people.
We are looking for a top-notch Paralegal with contract analysis experience who demonstrates a high caliber of analytical, communication and problem-solving skills in support of Grindr’s Business Affairs department that oversees all aspects of the company’s operations and vendor relationships.
- Assist the Director of Business Affairs by providing the first-level review of vendor contracts across multiple industries including engineering, digital advertising, marketing, and entertainment, among others
- Assist with ongoing development of contract review procedures and checklists
- Assist with legal research, drafting executive summaries, and compiling resource materials
- Provide litigation and compliance support
- Provide support for INTO, our exciting new digital magazine (www.intomore.com) including contracts with influencers, video producers, and other creatives
- Minimum 3 yrs. experience analyzing commercial contracts
- The ideal candidate would have at least one year in-house coupled with law firm experience
- Proficient with Westlaw
- Responsive with a shared sense of urgency
- Personable, dedicated, team player with the utmost of discretion and confidentiality
- Impeccable attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and adapt quickly to changing priorities
Benefits & Perks
- Full coverage medical and dental insurance
- Generous parental leave
- Unlimited sick policy
- Competitive Salaries
- Catered lunch, every day
- Stocked kitchen
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress environment
Grindr is an equal opportunity employer
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to Grindr without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.