Workplace Experience Manager at WELL Health
ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. Additionally, WELL Health is proud to recently be named #484 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and #133 on Deloitte’s 2021 Technology Fast 500. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare.
WELL Health is looking for an Manager to join our People team and manage all daily office operations from our Santa Barbara office. This person will be the glue that holds the office together and ensures all employees have a great experience when they are working from any of our WELL Health offices. In addition to managing the Santa Barbara office, this employee will be remotely managing our other offices (currently Boston and LA) to ensure everything is running smoothly in all of our office locations and employees have what they need.
- Be the first point of contact to welcome all visitors to the WELL Health office and ensure all security protocols are followed for signing guests in and out
- Manage the food budget and keep food and beverages stocked in all offices
- Manage all mail and deliveries and ensure everything is delivered to the appropriate employees
- Work with all external vendors to ensure office needs are met (janitors, property manager, maintenance crews, etc)
- Maintain inventory of office supplies to ensure employees have what they need
- Manage larger office projects including lease reviews, office remodels, and support in procuring new offices as needs arise
- Assist with employee engagement events
- Assist with various projects on the People team
- 1-3 years experience working in an office (Office Manager or Office Coordinator role preferred)
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple high priority tasks at once
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to be both professional and approachable
- Experience managing multiple offices in remote locations
- Experience working with property managers and brokers
- Experience with managing office improvement projects
WELL Health is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. This employee will be required to work from our Santa Barbara office full time.
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at WELL Instagram (@wellhealthinc). To hear firsthand what it’s like to work at WELL Health, please view this team video.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL Health are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. WELL Health is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL Health is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL Health will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that WELL Health currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. WELL Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.