Workforce Manager, Customer Experience
FabFitFun is a multimedia lifestyle brand that features a robust number of opportunities — from digital to events to the world’s best in product sampling. FabFitFun members receive a gift box stuffed with over $200+ in the latest and greatest full-size beauty, fashion, fitness, and home essentials. Our fast-growing subscription service reaches hundreds of thousands of individuals in the US and Canada, and the editorial content, videos, and social posts entertain millions around the world each month. At FabFitFun, #Memberisqueen.
FabFitFun is looking for an exceptionally talented Workforce Manager, Customer Experience to join our energetic Customer Experience Team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be the driving force behind managing an efficient schedule for our dynamic Customer Experience workforce and teams, located in Los Angeles and the Philippines.
What You'll Do:
- You will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and adjusting staffing models based on call, chat, social media and email volume, forecasting appropriately based on historical data to be used for short-term operations and long-term budget planning.
- Capability to analyze all workforce management-related data, including but not limited to customer support performance as well as internal and external customer feedback to identify trends and/or patterns. Ability to make recommendations as appropriate to reduce volume and improve and so that our teams can provide the highest levels of the customer service possible.
- Anticipates contact volume, suggests training sessions based on relevant data, assigns team and project work, vacations, personal leave and other information to determine adequate coverage and consistent levels of customer support. Uses results of analysis to forecast call arrival, minimize overtime and build staffing and scheduling plans to meet business unit goals and objectives.
- Identifies and researches potential service level risks. Develops and implements escalation plans to avoid or mitigate the risks as needed. Provides traffic management support for call center operations, both directly and by providing guidance to less-experienced employees,
- Maintains a high level of awareness of the call center activities, processes, and procedures as well as call center best practices.
- Researches and recommends enhanced customer support methodologies through the Company’s service delivery systems, including chat, social media, telephone and email response and other telecommunications systems and technologies. Implements measures as approved and directed.
- Leads testing of processes and systems enhancements; scope of involvement may include creating timelines and project plans, developing testing protocols and scenarios, summarizing impact of enhancements for management and senior leadership.
What You'll Bring:
- Highly developed communication skills (both verbal and written), presentation and strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well in a team environment with people of diverse backgrounds and at all organizational levels.
- A strong customer service orientation is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and analytically; excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to remain highly organized and focused is essential.
- A thorough understanding of call center operations, technologies, and internal business processes is required to perform the essential functions as described. A working knowledge and understanding of ZenDesk, Nice InContact, a plus.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of business as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science or a related major.
What You'll Get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce.
- Full health-care coverage as well as dental and vision coverage.
- Catered meals 3x/week and kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Free FabFitFun subscription.
- An inclusive company culture that embraces diverse backgrounds and experiences.