VP of Operations
Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers through our revolutionary POS platform. Based on the West Coast, we are one of the fastest growing fintech firms thanks largely to our vision and our diverse, collaborative, and talented teams. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
- You will be a key driver in transforming our operating model
- You will identify and execute strategic initiatives including process redesign and automation, organization restructuring, etc.
- You will ensure Operations is delivering an outstanding experience to our colleagues, customers, and partners
- You will hire, train, and mentor the next layer of Operations leaders
- You will help build our business intelligence capabilities
- You will work closely with our COO and other executives
- You will have fun solving some really hard problems
- You do not take yourself too seriously (and you are smarter than you care to admit)
- You enjoy building, breaking, and fixing things
- You ask “why?” a lot
- You use data to prove/disprove your points
- You have experience identifying, designing, implementing, and sustaining impactful changes
- You graduated from college and maybe you went to business school
Perks and Benefits:
We have created a company culture complete with:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Casual dress code
- Office happy hours
- Team sports
- Trips to Las Vegas, Palm Springs, etc...
- Continuous professional development
- Competitive compensation
As a result, our employees are excited to come to work in the morning and grow personally, financially, and professionally.
Check us out on LinkedIn!