At BlackLine, we consider our employees to be the most critical part of our business, defining our culture and values for the Company. Establishing a strong balance in our workforce is not just important, it is essential. Therese Tucker, CEO of BlackLine defines Diversity & Inclusion as the central themes of Corporate culture. Our employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves with no need to emulate others. We strive to understand and identify unconscious bias in the workplace. Our C-Suite executives have a 50% gender mix. Ensuring that everyone feels like they belong is the very heart of Blackline's culture and we believe that lays the foundations for a great company.
BlackLine is looking for a Vice President of Information Technology, reporting directly to our CTO. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of our internal corporate IT as we grow to $1b in revenue. You will be a thought-leader, a champion for leading edge SaaS applications and provide all-round support for the strategic goals of each stakeholder. With superior executive presence you will articulate and execute the strategic vision of all internal systems and applications at BlackLine, affecting transformative change within the organization. You will lead a highly skilled team of individuals who manage our employee technology, infrastructure and business applications.
- Develop goals and strategies to ensure the IT department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Manage all internal and corporate systems, including employee technology, infrastructure, applications and Business Intelligence initiatives.
- Direct and establish IT-related projects.
- Drive transformation investments in automation and integration.
- Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
- Supervise the networks and computer systems in the company to ensure optimal performance.
- Plan and direct the implementation of new IT systems.
- Provide leadership to IT specialists and other staff within the company.
- Create and adapt technological platforms to improve the client experience.
- Troubleshoot data-related issues and establish regular maintenance.
- Direct reporting relationship to CIO or higher in a $1B+ company
- Experience in a high-growth environment with corporate growth in excess of 25% per year for more than 3 years in a row
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated cross-functional leadership, with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- In-depth experience with integrated, SaaS-based corporate IT pillars, including Saleforce.com, a major ERP, and other enterprise applications
- Experience deploying and running systems on the public cloud