VP Global Customer Support at ServiceTitan
VP, Global Customer Support
ServiceTitan is looking for VP, Global Customer Support to lead our Technical Support teams. The ideal candidate will have prior experience improving the customer experience/service function for a global organization, with demonstrated abilities in working across functions to improve processes and improve customer and business metrics. The candidate will be responsible for managing a team of approximately 100 high impact individual contributors, Managers and Directors across four locations in Glendale, CA, Atlanta, Georgia, Salt Lake City, Utah and Yerevan, Armenia. This position will work closely with cross-functional leaders to improve ServiceTitan’s ability to exceed customer expectations at all levels. We are looking for a “Titan” and hands-on leader who knows how to lead and develop a high performing team.
As our VP, Global Customer Support, you will:
- Define and own the entire support lifecycle - implement best practices, map customer journey, allocate appropriate resources etc.
- Develop a 3-year strategy, execution roadmap, priorities and investment plan to deliver proactive support vision, deflection and scale/productivity
- Define, and manage all operational metrics for the organization from high-level KPIs to individual scorecards at all levels of the organization.
- Take full responsibility for the overall success of customer support organization against group OKRs and company goals
- Provide vision, leadership, and guidance to direct reports; coach and mentor to ensure an energized, motivating work environment and desired business outcomes are achieved
- Develop differentiated, proactive Support offerings and work closely with sales to help sell the right offerings to our strategic customers
- Driving continuous improvement and championing positive change to improve service levels, increase customer satisfaction, reduce resolution times, lower overall operating costs, and increase revenue growth.
- Develop, own, and execute an effective staffing plan for Customer Support using data-driven forecasting techniques.
- Lead world-class team by fostering a continuous learning environment, recruiting and hiring top performers. Manage headcount planning process and partner with Finance and HR to ensure proper resources for the organization
- Serve as an escalation point for Customer Support and critical customer issues; serve as a liaison to other internal departments and stakeholders.
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of ServiceTitan systems, processes, and products
- Manage budget, drive capacity planning and identify needs and present investments required to improve service levels and customer experience
- Help drive product roadmap to continuously improve customer experience
- Closely collaborate with Client Onboarding, Professional Services, and Customer Success organizations to create evangelism at scale
To be successful, you’ll need:
- 8+ years experience leading 50+ person organizations in a high-growth SaaS/Cloud environment
- Experience managing global teams, across multiple cultures and languages.
- Deep understanding of B2C customer support methodologies, having designed and implemented impactful customer support techniques in a hyper-growth business
- Experience implementing and driving Knowledge, Self-Service, CRM, ERP and Incident management tools for customer support processes
- Experience leading hyper growing teams through a hands-on and collaborative approach to management
- Proven expertise in analyzing and reporting support operations metrics
- Expert level understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Consulting experience in a technical project management function a plus
- Customer-facing experience with large enterprise clients is preferred
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
- MBA or relevant graduate degree is strongly preferred
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc