The VP of Customer Experience will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class customer experience to our Awesome Humans. The ideal candidate is a people-focused leader with a passion for continuously improving FIGS’ customer experience through innovative and proactive CX practices. The leader will participate on the Executive Leadership team and will play an important role in the company’s growth and decision making.
What you’ll do:
- Design and scale FIGS’ CX team to support customers in the United States and Canada with 24x7 availability across email, phone, and chat.
- Attract, develop, and retain a high performing CX team through robust training, monthly goal setting, and effective management and feedback.
- Provide team with hands on support and guidance to ensure that they are empowered to bring FIGS’ standards of excellence to every customer interaction.
- Leverage data and technology to analyze results, manage performance, and constantly improve key performance indicators.
- Build processes and staffing plans that enable CX to operate as a well-run machine.
- Explore and advise leadership on new processes, technologies, and vendors to improve productivity and FIGS’ customer experience.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan for future growth and to ensure that CX’s work is aligned with FIGS’ overall objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in leading successful customer experience teams within fast growing organizations.
- Experience managing teams of more than 30 CX team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Proven execution capabilities.
- Expert knowledge of customer experience platform Zendesk.
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellent, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.
Read Full Job Description