At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is looking to bring on a VP of Agency Relationships for the Manufacturer Solutions team reporting to the Head of Commercial, Manufacturer Solutions. You will be an important part of the commercial team focusing on selling innovative solutions on behalf of our growing manufacturer base of clients in the pharmaceutical space. You will be responsible for growing the Agency client base, supporting the architecture and execution of our emerging strategy and developing new agency sales channels and models.
- Cultivate relationship with head of agencies as means to design new proposal, pricing and partnership models
- Develops and grows business relationships with current and prospective pharmaceutical and medical device agencies
- Continually assesses revenue potential of territory through analysis of the overall market, supports corporate goals, pipeline outlook and general industry intelligence in order to provide accurate sales forecast
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to develop effective proposals
- Provides leadership with regular updates on relationship-focused activities including lead generation, competitive intelligence, and product opportunities
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years’ of highly verticalized B2B sales focusing on pharmaceutical companies and related media companies
- Experience selling to pharmaceutical manufacturers and digital agencies
- Knowledge of customer and reporting requirements
- Excellent cross-functional working skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description