Vice President, User Experience
As Procore’s Vice President, User Experience, you will help ensure Procore is the premier construction software company for years to come. You are a user experience expert who will partner with product and engineering leadership to create a product strategy and a software development culture that enables us to deliver enterprise-grade functionality, with a consumer-grade experience. You will influence and inspire everyone from executive leadership, to cross-departmental teams, to not only understand, but evangelize the business value of creating a beautifully, and thoughtfully-designed product.
What you’ll do:
- Foster career development and growth paths for the design leadership team
- Lead the process of implementing and scaling our design methodologies and systems
- Serve as a champion for user experience interdepartmentally across the organization, and with executive leadership
- Nurture talent while cultivating the user experience organization
- Source, attract, and hire the best talent
- Collaborate at the leadership level to create clarity out of ambiguity, and deliver clear messages and strategies to our teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users’ unique needs, through various research techniques
- Champion and implement design strategies that evoke loyalty and delight from our user base
- Serve as a design advocate externally for Procore, at industry events, conferences, and recruiting events
What we’re looking for:
- Comprehensive understanding of how to apply modern design principles in practice, in the context of a hyper-growth environment
- 10+ years of UX/UI design experience, 5+ years of design leadership experience
- History of inspiring and building a cohesive vision
- Experience building and leading an in-house user experience team
- A track record of transforming both legacy products and software development culture to being more design-centric
- Experience designing or leading design across multiple products
- Strong leadership skills, ability to mentor and coach
- Experience with cloud-based software and an agile environment
- Experience with design across web and mobile
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.