Venture Build Architect
As a Venture Build Architect, you will use your experience to:
- Create and execute comprehensive work plans to rapidly build capabilities in business orgs such as Customer Operations, HR, Finance and Compliance.
- Project manage the implementation of systems and processes while managing and coordinating multiple stakeholders.
- Contribute to operational playbooks that support the creation and growth of new businesses by laying the foundation for legal, finance and business operations.
- Research new and disruptive tools and vendors, providing recommendations for a portfolio of solutions for incremental stages to support scale.
- Roll up your sleeves and dive into the details. No operational task is too big or small
As a Venture Build Architect, you will have the following experience:
- 4 to 7 years of business operations experience within the high-growth, digital startup space.
- Additional experience in a corporate environment is a plus.
- Extensive experience implementing successful systems and processes for business and people operations, preferably in an early-stage startup environment.
- Working knowledge of operational infrastructure areas including customer operations, payroll and compensation, accounting and how to develop scalable processes.
- Expert project management skills and familiarity with common tech-forward project-management tools such as Trello, Asana and Jira.
- Expert MS Office skills, particularly MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
An ideal Venture Build Architect has:
- A passion and enthusiasm for building great companies.
- Fearless scrappiness to proactively identify problems and take initiative to solve them without waiting to be given instructions.
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven approach to all solutions.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills and the ability to collaborate successfully with a wide range of teams and seniority levels.
- Comfortable working as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-energy environment.
To learn more, visit us at http://careers.bcgdv.com/learn-more Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website atBCGDV.com. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. BCG DIGITAL VENTURES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.