Training Specialist at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:12 a.m. (PST) on Monday, December 7, 2020
The Consumer Experience team is critical to forging and maintaining lasting relationships with our millions of customers. Reflecting GOAT Group’s core values of authenticity and innovation, you will join a collaborative team that solves problems with thoughtfulness, empathy and speed. The result is a world-class customer experience that builds trust with our buyers and sellers worldwide.
GOAT is seeking a results-oriented Training Specialist. The ideal candidate should have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as proven public speaking skills. You will be responsible for driving training documentation creation and maintenance. The ideal candidate will be an innovative thinker who is comfortable working across a variety of departments. This role requires someone who is great with people, capable of multitasking, is detail-oriented, is innovative, and able to successfully spearhead a project with multiple timelines & deadlines.
In This Role You Will:
- Implement and maintain training documentation for multiple functions across multiple locations, including offshore resources.
- Implement and administer Confluence software and ensure optimized utilization of this tool.
- Provide support and partnership to the Customer Experience and Fraud Teams by implementing process improvements to better serve consumers and drive efficiencies.
- Write and maintain a library of scripts for agent and automated support channels to ensure accuracy and tone of brand.
- Assist the Training Supervisor in anticipating future business changes and challenges and proactively develop and implement new or revised plans to maintain a top industry service environment.
- Assist the Training Supervisor in ensuring alignment on priorities and strategic direction by partnering with other business units and leaders.
- Monitor daily New Hire class productivity, optimizing personnel to meet team expectations.
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they arise.
We are looking for:
- Preferred: minimum of 6 months to 1 year of implementation/creation of training documentation experience.
- Proven ability to communicate and work seamlessly with both technical and business teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complex topics.
- Training and class design experience a plus.
- Experience carefully evaluating internal customer experience processes and workflows, and successfully optimizing these processes to drive efficiency.
- Ability to gather, synthesize, and examine information to make recommendations that will improve customer experience and improve the marketplace experience.
- Experience with Confluence and presentation creation skills a plus.
- Proven track record of implementing new solutions from end to end, including strategy, planning, and execution.
- We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description