GOAT is seeking a results-oriented Training Specialist. This individual should have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong public speaking skills. You will be responsible for driving training documentation creation and maintenance. The ideal candidate will be an innovative thinker who is comfortable working across a variety of departments. This role requires someone who is great with people, capable of multitasking, is detail-oriented, is innovative, and able to successfully manage spearheading a project with multiple timelines & deadlines.
In This Role You Will:
- Implement and maintain training documentation for multiple functions across multiple locations, including offshore resources.
- Implement and administer Confluence software and ensure optimized utilization of this tool.
- Provide support and partnership to the Customer Experience and Fraud Teams by implementing process improvements to better serve consumers and drive efficiencies.
- Write and maintain a library of scripts for agent and automated support channels to ensure accuracy and tone of brand.
- Assist the Training Supervisor in anticipating future business changes and challenges and proactively develop and implement new or revised plans to maintain a competitive service environment.
- Assist the Training Supervisor in ensuring alignment on priorities and strategic direction by partnering with other business units and leaders.
- Monitor daily New Hire class productivity, optimizing personnel to meet team expectations.
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they arise.
We Are Looking For:
- Proven ability to communicate and work seamlessly with both technical and business teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complex topics.
- A solid track record demonstrating the ability to manage team performance, results and development.
- Training and class design experience a plus.
- Experience carefully evaluating internal customer experience processes and workflows, and successfully optimizing these processes to drive efficiency.
- Ability to gather, synthesize and analyze information to make recommendations that will improve customer experience and improve the marketplace experience.
- Experience with Confluence and presentation creation skills a plus.
- Proven track record of implementing new solutions from end to end, including strategy, planning, and execution.
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description