Fair is a FinTech company that provides a new way to shop, get approved and pay for your next car—all on your phone. It gives customers the freedom to drive the car they want for as long as they want, and the flexibility to turn it in at any time. Fair is headquartered in Santa Monica, California.
Our name pretty much says it all. It’s our culture. It’s the way we treat our customers, our network of dealers and our fast-growing family of employees. We believe in hard work, and we believe hard work should be rewarded. That’s why we offer equity incentives, education reimbursement, 100% coverage of medical, vision and dental premiums for employees and their families, 100% paid parental leave for 4 months, cellphone reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plans and free lunch 5 days a week for every employee. The way we see it, better to be more than fair than not to live up to our name.
Who You Are:
You have supervisory experience completing the administrative processes to ensure the smooth transition of vehicle ownership from to and from Fair. You will review titles received from customers and lien-holders to ensure we have a clean title.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and supervise the Title team.
- Responsible for audit of daily title management system and ensure all title discrepancies are resolved
- Examines titles to assure conformity to specified requirements
- Work with vendors to have legal transfer documents submitted to DMV on a timely basis
- Maintains CSI at or above company standards
- Processes paperwork received on a timely basis
- Maintains files of all relevant documents
What You’ll Need:
- Problem Solving - Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Adaptability - Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Judgment - Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Who You Are:
- 100% coverage of medical, dental & vision benefits for employee AND their family
- Equity incentives (it’s only Fair that we are all part owners of the company)
- 100% paid parental leave for 4 months
- Daily catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Cellphone reimbursement
- Green commuter benefits (1 block from Light rail)
- Paid parking
- Employee referral rewards
- Diverse & inclusive culture
- Generous vacation package
- Discount on Fair cars