Temporary Customer Service Associate
Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2018, Prodege, LLC, parent company of rewards community Swagbucks.com & cash-back shopping sites MyPoints.com & ShopAtHome.com has awarded over $500 million to its members. Our business solutions brands, ProdegeMR (market research), ProdegeDR (direct response) & ProdegeVN (video network) allow our partners to reach, influence and acquire consumers online.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
We are currently seeking a Temporary Customer Service Associate to join our team temporarily. This position will be 40 hours a week; Monday - Friday.
The Temporary Customer Service Associate will be responsible for representing the company in a positive and professional manner while answering the inquiries and questions of our users.
Additionally, the Temporary Customer Service Associate will:
- Answer live chat, e-mails and phone support from our users and assist them while meeting quota (200 cases/day).
- Troubleshoot user issues and questions with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Collaborate on team decisions.
- Respond to all chat inquires throughout the workday while answering e-mails and phone support.
- Communicate clearly and professionally via live chat and e-mail.
- Work efficiently with all departments to ensure customer inquiries are resolved in a timely manner.
Additional skills and experience required:
- At least 1 year of live chat & email customer service experience is required.
- Have general computer knowledge and typing speed of 35 wpm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. (Writing sample will be requested during the interview process.)
- Proficiency with Google Drive and Zendesk software will be a plus.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel Functions.
- Must be detail oriented, capable of managing competing priorities and meeting tight timelines.
- Must be self-motivated and deadline/quota oriented.
- Must be able to work productively with limited supervision.
- Applicants must be able to work 40 hours a week Monday - Friday (9am - 6pm)