Temp Customer Care Manager at Boingo Wireless
Temp- Manager Customer Care (3-4 month assignment).
The Manager of Customer Care is a crucial part of ensuring we deliver seamless omni-channel support to customers across our industry verticals (primarily airport travelers and military personnel). In this role, you will set the strategic and tactical direction for our outsourced Contact Center and Tier 1 support, on-site Tier 2 support, Tech Ops and Customer Experience teams to ensure the team meets or exceeds company objectives. Reporting to the VP of Product and Customer Experience, you will play an essential role in establishing the feedback loop that allows Boingo to deliver exceptional, frictionless customer experiences.
What does the job entail?
- Monitor and facilitate the identification of contact trends and collaborate with internal stakeholders to resolve.
- Provide leadership in the recruiting, hiring, training, retention and development of employees and supervisors to ensure productivity and excellent customer care.
- Develop and execute performance standards and measurements for continual improvement.
- Prepare and implement business plans, operating and capital budgets, and operational plans and procedures.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting and submission of operational/metric reports.
- Leverage data to make constant improvements and optimizations to performance of the people, processes, and platforms that allow us to deliver exceptional service.
- Interface with customers to resolve escalations.
- Manage the implementation of all non-recurring and recurring customer care agent training.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure we deliver a seamless end to end customer experience.
Got what it takes?
- Action oriented, highly engaged, and ready to be the go-to as the internal voice of the customer.
- Effective in multi-tasking in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven leadership skills to manage and motivate teams.
- A sound understanding of contact center operations and KPIs.
- A passion for delivering an outstanding experience at every customer touch point.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of progressive management experience required.
- Contact center management experience in a related or similar environment with a customer satisfaction focus.
- An in-depth knowledge of Wi-Fi or consumer cable/telecom a plus.
- Must have a proficiency with CRMs (Salesforce Service Cloud, preferred) and Contact Center technology (workforce productivity software, cloud contact center platforms, billing systems, IVR's, etc.)
- Ability to respond to inquiries from customers, regulatory agencies and other entities.
- Must have an analytical working knowledge of operations, marketing, and financial management, with the ability to perform in-depth analyses.
- Must be able to work some evenings and weekends as required to fulfill business and operating plans.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Happy to travel about 25% of the time.
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks reaches more than a billion consumers annually. From airports and stadiums to universities and military bases, Boingo helps folks stay connected to the people and things they love.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and on the cutting edge of technology. (You can check out some of the awards we’ve won here. #humblebrag). But there’s no doubt the “secret sauce” to Boingo’s success is our incredible team and culture. We take pride in having fun and staying healthy – think summer picnics, bowling nights, in-house yoga classes, costume contests, massages and food trucks. There’s also a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and an incredible benefits package including equity, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, unlimited vacation, 12 weeks paid parental leave, and more! Plus our award-winning headquarters in Westwood boasts 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.