Technical Support Specialist at AuditBoard
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
At AuditBoard, the Technical Support Specialist role will support the resolution of internal cases submitted by the various client facing teams including: the new client Onboarding team and the Tier 1 Client Support team. Additionally, this role will be responsible for case coordination and creating documentation that is critical for our client’s success. This role will have high exposure to the software and its development process. It will be responsible for coordinating with Engineers and the business to resolve cases. It is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to help build out new processes with a growing team.
We are looking for positive, self-motivated professionals with Software Support, or Technical Implementation experience (engineering experience is plus) and an affinity for technology products and innovation. Experienced individuals that can flourish in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment with a "roll-up your sleeves" mentality and comfortable interacting with Engineers. If you are bright, extremely motivated to succeed and ready to learn, we want to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Client Advisory Services teams with a wide range of technical software inquiries relating to our core platform and integrations
- Act as a liaison between Client Advisory Services and Engineering
- Triage and document client facing bugs and advocate for their completion with the AuditBoard Engineering team
- Quickly respond and resolve technical questions
- Troubleshoot application behavior through logs
- Review the codebase to interpret correct behavior
- Assist in creating documentation for application behavior and troubleshooting
- Provide technical support for custom integrations with third party systems
- Become an expert on the core platform and its intended use cases
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate combination of education and experience (4+ years)
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Critical and Analytical thinking
- Experienced use of JIRA/Zendesk or other ticketing software's
- Experience reviewing software logs through software like LOGDNA
- Troubleshooting software functionality through console errors and stack traces
- Experience with Software UAT
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!