Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
Ordermark helps restaurants and virtual kitchens aggregate mobile orders across all the major online ordering service providers into a single dashboard and printer. Powered by Ordermark's leading restaurant technology platform, Nextbite serves the fast-growing food on-demand revolution by empowering existing restaurants everywhere to serve more customers and earn more revenue. Nextbite, creates delivery-only restaurant concepts with high-quality, chef-inspired menus available through delivery apps. This combined offering helps restaurants increase efficiency and grow profits, creating successful food service across the country.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
About the role
We are looking for a Technical Support Representative to answer inbound phone calls and troubleshoot client technical issues with their restaurant’s network and hardware. This is a permanently remote position.
HOURS: Regular, 8-hr work day, with overtime potential. Must have the ability to work weekends and holidays as required. Hours can range from 9 am - 9 pm
What you get to do every day:
- Maintain extremely professional customer service skills, patience, and phone etiquette
- Troubleshoot Printer and Networking issues over the phone
- Train the Client Support team whenever necessary on how to perform troubleshooting steps
- Understand basic networking concepts (router configuration, DHCP, TCP/IP)
- Work with restaurant staff at all levels to investigate and resolve connection or hardware issues by using terms that can be easily understood by the client
- Understand wireless device set-up and troubleshooting
- Assist the Client Support team with overflow inbound phone and email cases as needed
What you bring to the role:
- At least 2 years of client-facing experience
- Tech support background required, specifically with hardware and/or IT
- Knowledge troubleshooting Android tablets
- Experience with customer onboarding and printer set-up
- Familiarity with Epson T88VI and Epson U220 printers (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Follow-through and attention to detail
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the client experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Experience supporting clients via phone, email, chat, and/or in person
- Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Familiarity with online restaurant ordering/OOS
- Bonus points for Salesforce experience
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
What we offer:
- A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
- Excellent growth opportunity, and stock options for all full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision (90% covered by Ordermark; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
- Flexible PTO and paid company holidays
- 401k - eligible immediately
- $60/month reimbursement for online-ordered meals
- Bonusly - a team recognition platform with fun rewards
- We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, high initiative, energy and passion.
Ordermark participated in Techstars, Boulder in Spring 2018, and has raised $150 million. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, and are looking to significantly grow our team while continuing to reach restaurants and consumers across the country.
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, collaborating daily across time zones. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Thank you for your interest in Ordermark - we’re reviewing impressive candidates every day, and will do our best to reach out to you as quickly as possible!
Read Full Job Description