Technical Support (EST) at ringDNA
ringDNA, the company that uses AI to help every rep sell like an expert, is led by an award-winning executive leadership team and backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital. ringDNA was named one of the "Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA and Comparably. The company was named one of the best privately owned companies in America by Entrepreneur and has been in the JMP Hot 100 for three years running.
ringDNA offers talented candidates a chance to work with executive mentors in a rapid growth environment where teammates are passionate about our transformative technology, vibrant culture and collaborative mindset. See why people love working at ringDNA.
Who We’re Looking For
We are searching for someone who is able to work EST hours, loves solving problems, and passionate about cloud technology. If so, join our team of smart, savvy technical support analysts as we revolutionize how companies sell and market their products. We’re delivering groundbreaking sales acceleration technology to some of the world’s best companies. Ensuring customer success is our primary mission.
Duties in Detail
- Work with our customers and product managers to sleuth solutions to incoming issues
- Partner in customer success with expert product training and customer onboarding sessions
- Work within a team environment to generate creative solutions
- Identify common issues, escalating them to product managers
- Expertly communicate and document solutions
- 1-3 years experience in customer training, onboarding or support working for a cloud-based product company
- Superb critical thinking skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- A desire to learn more about how companies are using technology to improve their sales and marketing efforts
- Enthusiasm for helping customers solve problems in real-time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work with customers across a variety of global countries and time zones
- Experience using Salesforce (preferred, but not required)
- Experience using Zendesk (preferred, but not required)
- Experience in technical support at a cloud technology company (preferred, but not required)
- Serious Ping Pong chops (preferred, but not required)