Cloudvirga has a tremendous opportunity for a proactive, solution-oriented Technical Product Support Specialist to join our customer success team. As our Technical Product Support Specialist, you will always go the extra mile to delight your clients and deliver an exceptional experience. Successful candidates will work closely with customers and internal Cloudvirga teams to replicate, triage and resolve customer issues related to the entire suite of Cloudvirga products. This position is based in Irvine, CA.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with customers to receive and respond to incoming Tier 1 and 2 support request tickets via our ticketing system as well as via email and phone
- Translate internal product documentation, technical-speak and troubleshooting steps for business users
- Have a high sense of urgency while overseeing the complete resolution of issues, from simple password resets to troubleshooting and replicating loan origination workflow issues to working with external developers building Cloudvirga APIs
- Prioritize and manage ticket lifecycle and communicate to client, vendor, or internal teams about issues, analysis, findings, resolution and future preventative measures/fixes.
- Implementation management of customer environments as technician should be able to identify configuration related issues, understand intended functionality of integrations, match specific integrations to related clients, etc.
- Serve as the customer’s advocate to push fixes through with the Product/Dev teams
- Perform initial analysis of the support tickets, provide workarounds and minor fixes
- Drive to ensure internal and external / contractual SLA metrics are met
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Gather and consolidate feedback from customers as input for our Product team
- Author knowledgebase articles for internal and external use
Your background/skills include:
- 3+ years in a technical a customer service role
- Excellent technical troubleshooting, documentation and customer communication skills (both oral and written)
- A detailed, results-oriented mindset
- Ticketing system experience – Zendesk experience a plus
- Experience researching error logs (Logic Monitor/App Insights) and xml files, running SQL queries, and writing and executing scripts (TSQL)
- Some understanding of the mortgage origination processes and functions as well as tools used by lenders (e.g., POS, LOS, CRM, etc.)
- Experience with ITIL based ITSM and familiarity with navigating SaaS based platforms and software deployment
- Flexibility to work weekends and / or holidays as needed based on business demands and a rotating support schedule
Where You’ll Work
Cloudvirga is a FinTech software company that is disrupting the lending industry with an intelligent consumer point of sale platform and tackling the home loan process while creating a better experience for consumers, reducing loan costs, time to close and the hassle of multiple touch points. Our employees work in a vibrant, open and collaborative space in UCI Research Park. We encourage our employees to be innovative and we empower our teams to deliver creative solutions to automate the trillion-dollar home loan market. Having been adopted by many top lenders in the country, Cloudvirga is one of the fastest growing companies in this space.
We offer all full-time employees unlimited paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive salaries, bonuses, equity, and a great culture that supports personal professional growth!