Technical Customer Support Representative
Rightsline is looking for a full-time Technical Customer Support Representative to join our quickly growing team.
We need someone with excellent communication skills and a passion for solving problems as well as the technical ability to understand issues or needs being reported and translate those into requirements and either resolve issues directly or work with the appropriate team within the company.
Experience in programming, QA testing, technical writing and / or business analyst activities is a bonus. The desire to learn and the ability to adapt are required. As a, Technical Customer Support Representative you will ensure our customer service is of the highest standards by providing a first line of communication on incoming support tickets, developing a trusting relationship by solving problems on behalf of our customer base.
This role reports to the Customer Success manager, but works closely with all the Rightsline departments including Customer Implementation / Project Management (& Business Analysts) Engineering, Product, and Executive teams—while interacting directly with customers. The role is an integral part of producing and maintaining high quality service and products for clients throughout the media industry. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment with a team who shares your passion for building impactful products.
- Manage and resolve as possible incoming support tickets which may require software configuration, reporting and database queries
- Triage issues into appropriate categories based on guidance and rules provided
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Work with internal teams to resolve customer tickets per internal SLAs
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions via tools provided. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Ensure satisfaction of customer ticket resolve and follow up appropriately
- Provide customers regular updated user guides and release notes
- Produce and curate technical content in volume
- 1-2 years of experience working in customer tech support for a software company, preferably web-based.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely and communicate appropriately
- Strong sense of ownership and proven ability to adapt.
- Familiarity with bug tracking and ticket management software (Zendesk, JIRA, Rally, Pivotal, etc.).
- Excellent organizational skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office and General computer capabilities
- 4-year degree or 2-year technical college completion
- Understanding of SQL and database practices.
- Media and Entertainment experience
- Knowledge Management and Technical Writing prowess
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Rightsline is the world’s only true, multi-tenant, software-as-a-service rights and contract management platform. Offering real-time avails, pipeline management, contract visibility, and inventory management, Rightsline powers many of the world’s leading companies within the media and entertainment ecosystem. We provide content owners, distributors, sales agents, business groups, and legal teams in any organization with full, 360-degree visibility into all their rights, in all territories and on all platforms, worldwide. Empowering companies to achieve ultimate catalog monetization – through easy tracking of expirations, conflicts, and opportunities – is at the core of the software toolset for which Rightsline has become renowned.
Rightsline offers a competitive salary, health benefits, and a fun environment.