BloomNation is scaling rapidly as one of the premier SaaS & E-commerce startups in Silicon Beach! As a Technical Customer Success Engineer, you will play the vital role of being the primary relationship driver between BloomNation and the valued floral partners who use our platform. You will accomplish this by developing world-class B2B partnerships, adhering to industry best practices, and fostering unbeatable customer satisfaction.
This role is best suited for someone who is passionate, empathetic, driven, and loves solving complex problems with grace and gusto. We are looking for someone who is technically-minded, detail-oriented, works efficiently under pressure, and has an incredible knack for remaining calm and positive in all situations. You will also have the opportunity to work cross departments including the Product, Engineering and Sales teams.
More specifically, you will be:
- Evaluating and handling internal and external technical support requests via email, phone and social media
- Triaging incoming support issues, accurately diagnosing them, and escalating bugs to the Engineering team
- Acting as an advocate for BloomNation users and providing them with outstanding service while resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Identifying trends and inefficiencies to enhance the support process and improve the user experience
- Troubleshooting domain transfer issues, specifically working with our clients to update their DNS records for smooth transfer of domain and email services.
- Work within our AWS console to add and modify appropriate DNS records.
- Work with Salesforce and our Sales Opps team to create efficiencies and a better on boarding experience.
What’s in it for you:
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Tons of growth opportunities, with the ability to make an immediate impact and mold a career in tech
- 15 days accrued PTO + 6 days accrued sick leave
- Transportation coverage in the form of parking, rideshare, or metro credit
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches
- Company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro, t-shirt, sunglasses, etc.)
- Flowers, flowers, and more flowers!
- A fast-paced and fun work environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world
You will excel if you are:
- Tech savvy and can quickly pick up sales/support tools such as Zendesk, Salesforce, & Confluence
- Understand or able to pick knowledge about setting up DNS records, specifically: Name Servers, A, CNAME, MX record setup
- A natural people person and relationship builder
- Passionate about serving small businesses and being apart of a growing startup
- An excellent communicator, both in writing and over the phone
- Friendly, optimistic, and have a caring demeanor
- Adept at working well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Experienced with customer service (retail or service industry experience a big plus!) or customer support, including phone, email, and/or chat
More about us!
BloomNation is the online marketplace that is disrupting the multi-billion dollar retail floral industry. In 2011, we set out to create the nation's premier network for local florists to list, display, and send their unique, handcrafted bouquets to customers across the country. We have since built industry leading software solutions and e-commerce sites that have helped boost our florists' online revenue by an average of 30% in the first year. In the same way you have seen Uber and AirBnB change consumer behavior, BloomNation has already dramatically changed the way flowers are bought and sent online, and we show no signs of slowing down.
Backed by premier industry investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.)
Named one of Entrepreneur’s “5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch”, and Inc's top 5000 (2019)
Located one block away from the beach on the world famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Why join BloomNation?
We are still early enough that equity matters... a lot… BloomNation has become a hub for Silicon Beach's top talent and we are in the process of scaling our still small (~50 person) team to it’s full potential. Come join us if you are an entrepreneur at heart and want to be a leader in your area of expertise.
If you are passionate, eager, and ready to learn, you will thrive here!