Tech Support Manager at Advertise Purple
*Recently Voted By Inc as a "2019 Best Workplace."*
About Advertise Purple:
A 2018 & 2019 Inc 500 Fastest-Growing Private Company & 2018 & 2019 Inc 500 Top 50 Top Advertising & Marketing Company, Advertise Purple is an award-winning ad agency focusing on the most exciting and progressive area of online marketing today: affiliate. The E-Commerce industry is at the beginning of a paradigm shift in the way online businesses diversify their marketing portfolios and acquire customers; more and more are turning away from the antiquated model of Google advertising and directing their focus toward the affiliate space. AdPurp is here to grab their hand and help them navigate the unknown into the promised land of profitability. We have a suite of propriety software tools, 15,093 affiliate partnerships, and loads and loads of data to assist. Our current customer base spans the gamut of online companies ranging from $10 million/yr online furniture dealers to $4 billion publicly traded tech giants.
Title: Tech Support Manager
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- A minimum of 3 successful years in affiliate marketing, preferable network or advertiser-side.
- Superb writing skills, grammar, and punctuation.
- Relevant experience working with quantitative and analytical data management.
- Required coding aptitude: basic HTML & CSS function.
- Track record of excellence in communication and team workflow management.
The Tech Support Manager is responsible for facilitating and streamlining operation department workflow and client success. Area of support include: technical integration, program launch initiatives, and internal team support. This candidate will report directly to the Business Manager or General Manager while working side to side with all senior company management.
Direct responsibilities include, though are not limited to;
- Full accountability for the organization and timely completion of ad-hoc tasks assigned by management.
- Accountability for timely program launch setup, management, and completion.
- Effective client and team communication.
- Account Manager and Analyst assistance.
- Assistance with overflow account management and analyses.
- Workflow optimization between Sales, Analyst, and Account Management departments.