Teams Relationship Manager
What you’ll do:
- Create strong business relationships with prospective, new and existing customers
- Manage day-to-day account activity and communication with portfolio of clients
- Exceed activity, pipeline and growth targets
- Serve as an advocate for the TEAMS program and FIGS
- Maintain accurate data in CRM
- Communicate challenges and propose solutions to Leadership Team
- 1-2 years of account management / customer success / sales experience
- Experience using CRMs and managing a large book of clients
- Exceptional presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Relentless work ethic
- Undeniable integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome (like our scrubs)
Please apply with your cover letter and resume to be considered.
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellant, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.