System Administrator, Customer Success
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
System Administrator, Customer Success
ServiceTitan is seeking a System Administrator to join our Success Operations team. This position will report to the Sr. Manager of Customer Success Operations, and will thrive in a rapidly growing Customer Success Organization. The applicant will be responsible for system architecture across the entire Customer Success organization. In scope systems include Gainsight, Salesforce, Mavenlink, Jira. We are looking for a passionate, hard-working professional with a deep understanding of Customer Success and an ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Take full responsibility of all system architecture, configuration, and integration to Gainsight, Salesforce.com, Mavenlink, ServiceTitan in-app, and other platforms
- Partner with management team across CS to determine prioritization and execution path for systems related initiatives
- Work with CS management team to establish process and workflows for systems change management and execution
- Design and manage business rules that analyze customer data, and trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers
- Manage user accounts, groups and security settings in Gainsight and Mavenlink
- Help determine the most significant contributors to overall customer health, and learn how to configure a customer health scorecard that reflects customer data in Gainsight
- Develop a keen understanding of the organization’s sources of risk (churn) as well as positive trends and help build system infrastructure to support critical initiatives such as churn mitigation, expansion, NPS etc.
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements
- Maintain status as a Gainsight SME through self-research, training, and community involvement
- Manage troubleshooting and support tickets, working alongside Gainsight Support
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field required
- 2-5 years of relevant Systems Administration and/or Business Operations experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com configuration and Force.com Certified administrator, required
- 1 year of Previous Gainsight experience/administration, a plus
- Excellent critical thinking skills; able to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Understands object-oriented concepts and fundamentals of logic (IFs, ANDs, and ORs)
- Strong understanding of Customer Success
- Clear communicator with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to understand business requirements and translate them to effective use of applications
- Confidence in advocating best practices
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017