SVP, Customer Success
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.How you will contribute:
As part of the Executive Leadership team reporting to our CEO, you will work relentlessly to lead our teams that manage the customer life cycle. The core mission of the role is to help practices thrive by being obsessed about the customer experience, and make the experience with PatientPop and our platform successful. As we set our sights on continued aggressive growth, we will look to you to scale the CS function to support 100,000s of providers, own ongoing customer happiness, and the lifetime value of our customers.
*Please note: This role will be in-office at our HQ in Santa Monica, CA.Skills you’ll bring:
- 10+ years of customer management experience in a SaaS or services company that supported tens of thousands of SMB customers
- Experience leading a 500+ person CS organization across multiple sites and geographic locations
- Experience leading and scaling a team that manages all-aspects of post-sales (implementation, support, customer success)
- You have a strategic mindset over a hands-on/tactical approach
- Possess the gravitas and executive management chops necessary to work through all levels within the organization to achieve large cross functional goals
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage heavy workload, providing measurable outcome
- Experience using Salesforce as core platform to run CS
- Ideal, but not required:
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Digital marketing experience with Blogs, Social Media and Advertising
- Healthcare experience
You are the strategic mind that leads the 4 staples of our post-sales team: Onboarding, Services (Social Media, Blogging, and Advertising), Support, and Customer Management. Many doctors are not natural marketers or technology enthusiasts, so you will need to creatively make our solutions work for them, and communicate these strategies to your team. As with most subscription-based software companies, the happiness and retention of our current customers is crucial to the success of both our business and theirs. The ideal person must able to create long term strategies while remaining present in the moment and have the drive to join a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.