At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for an extremely smart and capable Support Specialist to ensure that the millions of consumers using our service are having an exceptional support experience. GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform and offers clear and simple solutions that help people afford life-saving medications.
The ideal candidate will have customer facing experience - preferably with experience working with prescription drugs, pharmacies, and pharmacy benefit managers to help individuals fill their prescriptions correctly. This individual should possess a deep understanding of what it takes to keep customers/members not just satisfied, but delighted. This individual should have experience working across teams at different sites.
- Research, resolve issues and follow up with customers
- Become a subject matter expert on pharmacy transactions and drug pricing
- Prepare and deliver timely, accurate and organized customer issue reports to management and vendors
- Ensure proper documentation of all escalation processes and content updates
- Work closely with a team of outsourced customer service representatives
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure timely resolution of customer issues
- Work closely with vendors on best practices and new initiatives around providing amazing customer support
- Be consistently excited about providing world-class support to millions of users every month
Skills & Qualifications:
- Personable demeanor with a “can do” attitude and takes pride in helping customers
- Call center and/or customer support experience
- Experience using Zendesk and ZenDesk talk
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, that evolves with customer needs
- The ability to understand complex situations and drive to a meaningful outcome
- Good written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal communication
- Thrives in a close-knit team and companywide cross-functional teams
- Enjoys flexing their problem solving and analytical skills whenever applicable
- Bonus: Experience with call center operations, experience working with third party call center vendors
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description