Who we are
Flo Technologies is on a mission to prevent loss, one drip at a time. Flo prevents water damage and unnecessary water waste in homes and buildings across the country with its Flo by Moen smart home water monitoring and leak protection system. Flo has helped consumers save over 15M gallons of water to-date with its inaugural product, the Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff, available in Home Depot stores across the country, on HomeDepot.com, Lowe’s, Amazon, as well as in countless plumbing wholesalers. In partnership with Moen, Flo Technologies continues to bring innovative new features, services, and products to the connected home space, helping consumers save water, save money, and connect their home water with the broader IoT space.
We are a VC-backed company with over $40M in funding, and we have partnered with Moen, the #1 faucet brand in North America, to make Flo even more available to property owners everywhere. We have won awards from Popular Science, Consumer Electronics Show, Electronic House, IOT Inventor, Green Builder Magazine, and Kitchen and Bath Industry Show, to name a few.
We are an innovative, high performing team with empathy and integrity, and are obsessed with delivering value to our end users and making positive impacts on the world.
Our Core Values
- Individuals Make an Impact
- Continuous Improvement
- Focus on User Experience
- Positive Impact on the World
What we are looking for
We believe that Flo’s success hinges on the creative and unique thinking that comes from diverse perspectives. We are intentionally building an inclusive community of problem-solvers from many different backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an A+ team looking for A+ players. We are searching for a Support Operations Coordinator who is fluent in French to provide excellent customer support to our clients.
You thrive in a fast-moving environment and love solving hard problems. You have a passion for new technology and take pride in helping others solve problems.
You will report directly to the Head of Support Operations.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain focus on the customer’s issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Answer phone calls, emails, and chats to address any customer issues or questions with the highest level of response and attention.
- Determine if a technical solution can be resolved over the phone, email or chat.
- Effectively communicate with customers while accurately documenting communications and issues into multiple systems.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Successfully translate technical information and instructions into simple language to ensure seamless troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Analyze and resolve unique plumbing inquiries within various Flo products.
- Successfully consult with Flo customers to uncover additional product needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Be flexible with the work schedule; may be expected to work Weekends
- Ability to commit to a minimum of either 5 days per week / 8 hours per day shift between the hours of 5:00AM – 6:00PM (PST) any day of the week including at least one Saturday based on business needs and holidays
- A minimum of one year in a customer service role
- One to two years of technical customer service preferred
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment; They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
- In-depth knowledge of Wi-Fi and Smart Home technologies (devices / connectivity)
- Willingness to learn new and innovative smart home technologies.
- Proficient with Mac systems, as well as software applications including web browsers and call center ticketing / call tracking systems (Zendesk, Netsuite)
- Basic awareness about Flo’s devices and Flo Mobile App
- Ability to concentrate – follow customer issues without distraction and render a resolution
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses and notations
- Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Technically inclined with a drive to challenge existing processes and innovate
What you will get
Competitive market compensation, a new Macbook, unlimited vacation, medical, dental, vision, weekly catered lunch, a team that’s fun to be around, and a beautiful new office in the heart of Culver City in Los Angeles, steps from the Expo.