Strategic Partnership Manager
About Advertise Purple
Rated by Inc. as a 2019 Best Work Place and 2018 Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Company & 2018 Inc 500 #49 Top Advertising & Marketing Company, Advertise Purple is an award-winning ad agency focusing on the most exciting and progressive area of online marketing today: affiliate. The E-Commerce industry is at the beginning of a paradigm shift in the way online businesses diversify their marketing portfolios and acquire customers; more and more are turning away from the antiquated model of Google advertising and directing their focus toward the affiliate space. AdPurp is here to grab their hand and help them navigate the unknown into the promised land of profitability. We have a suite of propriety software tools, 15,093 affiliate partnerships, and loads and loads of data to assist. Our current customer base spans the gamut of online companies ranging from $10 million/yr online furniture dealers to $4 billion publicly traded tech giants.
The Strategic Partnership Manager drives the ongoing success of new and existing affiliate partnerships. You will establish and nurture relationships with top revenue-driving companies and oversee the onboarding and ongoing management of our advertisers. You will report to the Account Director team and the Senior Partnerships manager to complete designated tasks. Responsibilities include, though are not limited to;
· Assist as the lead point of contact for any and all of business partners assigned to you.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships.
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of AP solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
· Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales expectations.
· Forecast and track key metrics.
· Prepare reports on account status.
Required Skills & Experience
· Preferred: 1-2 years of successful experience at a reputable marketing agency.
· BA or BS from a top-tier university.
· Strong innovation skills.
· Excellent communication abilities.
· Highly organized.
· Strong work ethic.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Computer literate.
· Proactive nature.
· UNLIMITED PAID vacation, health benefits, 401k match, catered lunches, office perks.
· Starting base salary of $50,000
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year