Sr. IT Internal Auditor
Senior IT Internal Auditor
We are looking for a Senior IT Internal Auditor to join Procore’s Finance team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for planning and executing information technology audits, continuous risk monitoring, and providing consultation on programmatic, operational, and strategic risks and controls to facilitate compliance with federal laws, corporate standards, and generally accepted accounting principles.
As Procore’s Senior IT Internal Auditor, you're expected to fully demonstrate generalized knowledge of the SaaS and construction industry and Procore's business operations. As a successful Senior IT Internal Auditor, you’re interested in pursuing specialized expertise in IT processes and are comfortable identifying, analyzing, and reporting on data to improve the efficiency and repeatability of internal reviews.
This position reports into our Director, Internal Audit & Enterprise Risk Management and is based out of our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate internal controls testing by third-party co-source providers
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of risk-based audit plans
- Take ownership of and independently manage subsets of internal audits
- Develop, document, and execute audit test steps in partnership with internal business partners, third-party provider, and the Director, Internal Audit & Enterprise Risk Management
- Identify audit findings, draft internal audit reports, validate issues with internal business partners, and assist with additional report writing as needed
- Document, maintain, and improve process documentation (e.g., process narratives, flowcharts of end-to-end business processes, and risk and control matrices)
- Manage and maintain software (Auditboard/SOXhub)
- Assist with tracking results of prior internal reviews and determine appropriate corrective action has been taken regarding significant audit concerns
- Contribute to strengthening and improving the governance, risk, and control environment of the organization; share issues, ideas, and recommendations
- Build and maintain relationships with internal business partners at the director, senior manager, manager, and staff levels
What we’re looking for:
- MS and/or MBA in CS, Engineering, Finance and/or Accounting
- 3-6 years of experience as an IT internal auditor or IT external auditor with a SOX 404b public company
- Strong background in designing and implementing test plans relating to IT General Controls (ITGCs), automated controls, cybersecurity, IT systems
- One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, CIA, CISA, CPA
- Experience working with a SaaS or construction company
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.