Sr. Director, Growth Product Strategy & Development at ServiceTitan Inc.
We formulate, build, launch and run new ServiceTitan business lines. The Growth team is integral to the success of ServiceTitan's valued customers, as we enable process improvement through technology integrations with key ServiceTitan partners. We build cutting edge solutions in Marketing, Financial Technology (FinTech), Internet of Things (IoT), etc. to empower contractors to take the next leap forward in streamlining technician interactions with the homeowner. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely ambitious in expanding revenue in thoughtful ways and contributing to the overall company growth. We are looking for talented and passionate future Titans that are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential.
Sr. Director, Growth Product Strategy & Development
As a Sr. Director of Growth Product Strategy & Development, you will be responsible for leading the Growth Development team whose mission is to build, launch, and optimize large-scale product offerings that provide immense value to our customers, while also driving meaningful business for ServiceTitan. You will define the vision, strategy, and operations of how the Growth Development team executes on Growth initiatives from a functional and strategic perspective. You are highly motivated to drive new growth opportunities and will help ServiceTitan continue to expand by entering new markets and reaching maturity, while also keeping a pulse on new opportunities and strategic decisions that will drive massive growth.As our Sr. Director (Growth Product Strategy & Development), you will:
- Strategize & Deliver: Set the vision and delivery of all Growth products, features, markets, and services into the market
- Drive Success: Lead all Growth initiatives and drive them to success -- from building, launching, and optimizing -- by partnering with external partners and internal stakeholder groups; define, implement and evaluate metrics and goals to ensure business & product success
- Discover & Evaluate Decisions: Identify organic and inorganic growth opportunities, and evaluate build/buy/partner decisions in collaboration with the Growth Assessments team
- Empower: nspire, mentor, and manage a high-performing Growth Development team
- Develop: Partner with Product Development to stay abreast of ongoing development efforts and potential roadblocks
- Deliver & Help Growth: Partner with Product Marketing and Revenue teams to bring new products and services to market, as well as helping enter new markets (new verticals, segments, and geographies)
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 8-10+ years of technology related experience in consulting (management or technology strategy), product strategy, or other similar roles managing high-performing teams to evaluate, develop and launch large-scale product offerings
- Experience in B2B technology market environments with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Results-driven leader who is fearless about execution, can champion a vision and roadmap, and is not afraid to dig into the details with the front-line team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work
- Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.