Service Desk Specialist
We’re looking for a Service Desk Specialist to provide world-class service and support to our colleagues across all Procore locations while working out of our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA. You’ll be the single point of contact for all IT incidents and requests for service from our internal users. Each day will be spent providing first-line investigation and diagnosis by logging all relevant incident/service request details, assigning categorization and prioritization codes, and helping to resolve incidents efficiently and effectively.
As a successful IT Service Desk Specialist, you possess a high attention to detail, are a thoughtful communicator, and have a genuine desire to help others. You’re eager to learn and share knowledge and able to detect known errors early, identify workarounds of the issue, and provide swift resolutions.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor assigned Service Desk ticket queues, take timely action to address requests, and escalate where required to maintain adherence to SLAs while following all IT policies, standard operating procedures, work instructions, and ITIL principles
- Own the customer relationship for assigned incidents, ensuring timely, clear, professional communications and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Resolving incidents/service requests as first contacted whenever possible and escalating incidents/service requests that cannot be resolved within agreed timescales
- Conducting customer/user satisfaction call-backs/surveys as agreed
- Communication with users – keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Enter and manage all incidents and service requests in the incident management system and act as a liaison between customers and technical escalation teams.
- Document resolution of tickets, processes, and work instructions in compliance with the applicable policies
- Identify trends and recurring incidents to determine the underlying causes and solve incidents at the source.
- Work with other IT teams to develop, enhance, and clearly document technical process and procedure.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum one year experience in an OS-X and Windows environment
- Bachelor's Degree in IS, MIS, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Preference is given to ITIL certified candidates
- Ability to follow all documented help desk processes and procedures to ensure consistent, quality support to end users
- Must have experience answering and addressing incoming service requests and Incidents and resolving on the spot or routing accordingly
- Excellent customer service skills with a customer-focused approach are essential
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Must be able to prioritize, work under pressure, collaborate, and adapt to change
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.