Senior Servicing Agent
What will you do
This risk and operations team is responsible for managing customer communication, operational processes, and credit and fraud risks across all products and through the life cycle of both the pet parent and veterinarian. We are the front line of communication with pet parents and develop processes, solve problems and create predictive models powered by machine learning, and improve customer servicing strategies. Team members are often considered jack of all trades and have a substantial autonomy and dramatic impact on growth and profitability. Additionally, the team has a central role in the organization and regularly communicates with investors and other important stakeholders.
We need innovative analysts that aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, make bold data driven decisions, manage operational projects, and strive to propel us forward. Scratchpay is a collaborative environment with analysts, engineers, and data scientists with a customer-focused approach that values continuous iteration.
- Communicate thoughtfully with pet parents and veterinary hospitals to drive insights on product improvements
- Solve day-to-day operational problems and implement process that systematically address reoccurring issues
- Review applications and determine the risk of fraud
- Review merchants and underwrite them based on incoming risk
- Analyze credit and fraud performance data and implement new decision logic
- Work with the business development team and analytically support the company’s sales strategy
- Implement collection strategies that maximize recovery rates on delinquent loans
Who you are
If you enjoy solving problems with data and technology and want to work in an environment where analytics, product, finance, and operations blend together this is a fantastic opportunity. Scratchpay is a well-funded and fast growing startup with a mission to save more pets by making difficult financial decisions simple. You will bring benefit to millions of Americans and pets through innovative technology.
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong communication skills through text and speech
- Willingness to learn new things, both through technology and other people's views
- A can-do attitude and feel motivated by difficult situations
- Strong academics and a bachelor's degree in a stem field
- Operational experience (e.g. worked in a call center) is a great nice to have
- Some credit or fraud risk experience through internships or similar experiences
Who we are
Scratch Financial ("Scratchpay") is a fintech startup focused on veterinary care based in Pasadena, California. Our goal is to make difficult financial decisions simple. At the vet, a pet owner can visit Scratchpay’s website from their phone, fill out an application, and get approved for a payment plan within seconds. Recently awarded the #1 start-up in the veterinary industry (!), Scratchpay is eager to add new talented people to the team.
Apply directly through the platform. We look forward hearing from you! If you have any questions about the role please contact [email protected].