Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a positive, self-motivated professional with experience in project scheduling. The Senior Scheduler – Consulting Support will be responsible for effectively filling resource engagement requests by scheduling and coordinating the assignment of client service staff to engagements appropriately and staff workloads are balanced. The Senior Scheduler – Consulting Support will also be responsible for monitoring the utilization of resources, ensuring alignment of resources with the strategic plan, analyzing operational results and promoting the development of staff.
- Manage resource staffing by working with all levels within the engagement team to find solutions for workload balancing and client due dates
- Act as a resource and point of contact for all department managers to mediate conflicts and resolve resource needs that develop within the area
- Generate scheduling, utilization and forecasting reports and provide analysis of the data that assists Line of Business leaders in making staffing decisions
- Monitor schedules daily to ensure staff are effectively utilized to support the achievement of financial plans for the business by reviewing available resources and facilitating necessary adjustments ensuring the alignment of resources based on experience, industry, technical expertise and geography when appropriate
- Identify trends to proactively balance workloads while increasing utilization
- Provide various forms of analysis including financial, profitability and exception reporting
- Monitor productivity, conflicts, leverage, availability, travel and non-charge hours
- Collaborate with Line of Business leaders and client engagement teams to understand their business needs and drive consistency
- Ensure compliance with Line of Business leadership’s priorities around capacity, client needs/budgets, engagement profitability, growth and staff development
- Review and update staff’s skills and work with managers on closing any training or skills gap in order to meet resourcing needs
- Work directly with People Team and managers regarding productivity, training, staffing issues and other concerns
- Assist in the development and implementation of scheduling process improvements and provide information for short-term and longer term strategic decisions
- Responsible for understanding the demand for upcoming resources and planning the supplied capacity of known resources against that demand.
- Communicate with management regarding future needs versus availability, potential staffing issues, and other information to allow the effective deployment of resources
- Develop, administer and/or participate in scheduling system & process assimilation and orientation programs for incoming hires
- Maintain templates, rules and workflows in the resource tool
- Facilitate scheduling meetings as needed, including asking questions to ensure clarity when making recommendations and follow-up on unresolved issues in a timely manner that may require rescheduling of projects and/or staff
- Proof, edit and check work for completeness, accuracy and formatting. Verify that scheduling, reporting and other related information is current and accurate
- Utilize, share and develop best practices..
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a professional services firm as an external client server or as Resource Management professional.
- Strong relationship building, coaching and employee development skills
- Ability to connect at all levels of the organization using diplomatic communication, influence and negotiation skills.
- Outgoing personality and ability to present topics and run meetings in front of management levels, as well as staff levels
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, analytical, organizational skills
- Ability to manage their own workload and work with multiple locations
- Understands and thrives in a fast pace environment and ability to prioritize work accordingly
- Intermediate to expert Excel skills.
- Previous experience with Clarizen is a plus
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!
This job will begin fully remote, but will eventually be in person.