Senior SAP BPC Support Lead
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG is seeking a strong Senior SAP BPC Support Lead to be responsible for the management and performance of the Global Planning and Forecasting solution on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide second and third line support, guidance, and best practice knowledge to user community
- Work with Solution Architect and Business Process Analyst to review proposed changes and implementations to ensure overall solution plugs into the global enterprise solution
- Interface with technical teams, business and support partner to resolve issues
- Manage incident, problem, and change management tracking processes
- Identify, manage and resolve common system issues
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Understand and have ability to resolve data flow issues from BW to BPC, including data conversion processes
- Understanding of financial accounting fundamentals, such as the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements
- Customer centric with great customer relation skills
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and unambiguous documentation
- Ability to resolve and find appropriate answers for complex problems
- SAP BPC Functional Support lead, with at least 8 years of experience
- Strong SAP BPC (v.10 Netweaver) and SAP BW experience required
- Strong experience in BPC system configuration: master data integration/maintenance.
- Strong finance background (accounting qualification preferred) with understanding of forecast methodologies
- Microsoft Excel knowledge to advanced level
- Experience in end user training
- Music/Media industry experience preferable
- Exposure to Oracle HFM / FDM desired
- Experience with Service Now ticketing system & Transport Express System desired
- Exposure to both internal and external audits for SAP desired
- Visual Basic experience desired
- Educated to a university degree level (or equivalent qualification)
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.