What if you could use your technology skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented leader to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As a Senior Manager, Revenue Systems, you’ll drive measurable and meaningful business outcomes by utilizing leading technologies and implementing best practices. You’ll join a team responsible for designing, developing, provisioning, and maintaining Procore’s Revenue systems and Salesforce environment. As a leader, you’ll motivate a high-performing team to deliver on strategic business objectives and develop Procore’s future Revenue Systems leaders.
This position will report to our Director of Revenue Systems and can be based in our Carpinteria, CA headquarters, Austin, TX office, or remotely from any U.S. location. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately!
What you’ll do:
- Lead a high functioning team of systems administrators responsible for the provisioning and maintenance of the Revenue organization’s technology stack
- Coach and develop team members to ensure they have the knowledge, experience, and skills necessary to support the business and grow professionally
- Partner with our IT organization to continually optimize the end-to-end delivery process
- Manage and oversee work relating to the bug fix and change request process, from intake through deployment
- Plan, manage and monitor multiple parallel deliveries ranging in size and complexity
- Partner with key stakeholders to deliver against agreed upon priorities with exceptional quality while maintaining trusting relationships that promote an atmosphere of cohesiveness and collaboration
- Optimize existing technical solutions and processes while reducing technical debt
- Keep up-to-date on Salesforce.com and Business Systems best practices to drive continual improvement to Procore’s Revenue systems
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related field
- 10+ years of accumulated experience supporting Business Systems, including 5+ years of experience in a SaaS organization and 3+ years of experience directly managing a Salesforce.com team
- Salesforce.com administration certification(s)
- Familiarity with Marketo, Outreach, Clari, Lattice, Highspot, Qualtrics, Tableau, and LeanData a plus
- Experience with project management tools and techniques
- Innovative problem-solver, willing to jump in to tackle issues
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and evolving business environment with shifting time frames
- Demonstrated sound judgment to resolve unique and challenging issues or concerns
- Demonstrated ability to balance department efficiency and service excellence
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment
- Curiosity to learn new systems, processes, and tools
- High level of personal and professional integrity
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.