Senior Manager, Customer Success Operations
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
As the Senior Manager of Customer Success Operations, you will build and scale internal operations to drive success across a rapidly growing CS organization, including Onboarding, Professional Services, Customer Success Management, Retention, and Customer Support. You will directly manage an evolving team that currently includes two Salesforce Administrators, a Trainer, and a Junior Business Analyst. In partnership with internal stakeholders, you will gather business requirements, oversee technical projects, improve processes, analyze results, and enable training.
- Process Improvement
- Develop, implement, and maintain critical CS business processes and solutions
- Work with stakeholders within CS and across the organization to understand needs, identify gaps/areas of opportunity, and propose changes to existing systems, policies, and process frameworks
- Partner with R&D on CS automation initiatives as needed
- Manage end-to-end project execution including documentation, timelines, communication, and acceptance testing
- Outline and enforce change management best practices; communicate and document upcoming changes and releases
- Leverage and develop Junior Business Analyst in support of key CS objectives
- Systems Administration
- Oversee (both in-house and external contractors) system administrators of CS technologies (Salesforce, Taskray, Gainsight, and similar)
- Assist with the implementation and day-to-day support of solutions, technologies, and supporting applications
- Serve as the liaison between CS and other operations functions in the organization (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- Maintain and oversee CS department Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Reporting & Analysis
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of CS reports and dashboards
- Review key metrics to identify strategic insights and trends; perform critical analysis and diagnostics to solve key business challenges
- Ensure CS teams have early warning indicators when critical business metrics are at risk
- Support recurring and ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Monitor and report on CS Ops throughput, organizational impact, and contribution to overall CS efficiency
- Help prepare monthly and quarterly CS presentations for department meetings, company all hands, and board
Skills you’ll bring:
- 3+ years experience working in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Business operations experience in SaaS, preferred; experience in healthcare or SEO desirable
- Self-starter with strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Analytical, process-oriented, flexible, and resourceful
- Excellent communication, written, verbal, and listening skills; ability to communicate complex technical concepts to engineers and admins just as easily as not as technically savvy stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking skills; ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Confidence in advocating best practices
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and drive results; “get things done” mentality while being mindful of best practices
Strong attention to detail; stellar project management and multitasking capabilities
- Ability to work with different team members to design processes and implement projects that solve strategic business challenges
- Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations; ability to see the big picture
Why you're important to us
The role of Sr. Manager, CS Ops, is paramount in contributing to the overall scale and efficiency of the Customer Success department and ultimately the broader organization. We cannot deliver an exemplary experience and help healthcare practices thrive without effective training, systems, tools, and workflows. The Sr. Manager, CS Ops will be a visionary and advocate on how to work smarter and not just harder as we continue our rapid pace of growth.
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com
If this role isn’t for you, feel free to send this link to a friend or check out our other roles.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.