Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals.
Come join Clutter IT, where we own and build technology solutions across our national footprint of offices, warehouses, self storage buildings, and retail locations! The ideal candidate is passionate about automating everything, engineering scalable solutions, provisioning SaaS tools, managing identity and access management, and rolling out new site infrastructure. They are also familiar with mobile device management and securing end-users, endpoints and the network as we expand. We’re here to support the business, so strong communication and team collaboration is required!
- Own and manage business critical systems and applications including on-prem infrastructure (Juniper, Fortinet, Ruckus) and SaaS applications (Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom)
- Collaborate across teams to advocate technical solutions and automate processes
- Configure monitoring and alerting for systems and infrastructure
- Manage corporate identity and access policies (Okta)
- Automate policies and tasks with Python/Bash
- Experience with API’s and connecting disparate systems together (Okta Workflows)
- Provision new cloud applications and manage implementation
- Comprehensive understanding of macOS and iOS
- Configure devices with MDM systems and push software via DEP/VPP
- Manage Windows device with Intune
- Document best practices and IT infrastructure configurations
- Setup security software and endpoint solutions
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, and can communicate effectively with others in a written or verbal format
- Enjoy solving technical problems and finding ways to improve or scale processes with an automation mindset
- Experience working in a cloud-first environment with platforms like Google Workspace, Okta, Slack, Zoom, Heroku, etc.
- Experience with Identity & Access Management concepts and protocols like SAML/SCIM/OIDC
- Enjoy writing scripts/code in an administrative language (Bash, Python, Powershell)
- Strive to continuously learn and take on new challenges, sharing your knowledge with others along the way
- 4-8 years of experience working in an IT role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Stable WFH environment
- Has transportation (willingness to travel for onsite projects or support)
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - you'll receive an initial stock option grant as well as the ability to earn additional stock options each quarter
- 401(k) with company matching
- Health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) - PPO, HMO, and HSA plans available
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly stipend for phone and Internet usage
- Equipment - laptop and headset for work usage
- Flexibility to work remotely from any state where we currently operate (CA, WA, OR, NY, NJ, PA, MA, FL, IL)
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.