Senior IT Systems Administrator at Albert
Things you're good at
- Ownership: dive in and take ownership of IT systems and services.
- Organization: The ability to perform at a high caliber and in compliance with Industry Best Practices and Procedures on individual assignments/projects as well as on team assignments/projects.
- Teamwork: at Albert, one of the underpinnings of our culture is being empathetic. We care about our customers’ financial wellness, we care about the health of our business, and we treat each other with kindness and respect every day.
- Automation: This chart lives in your brain and you seek to make process faster, easier and more secure through process automation.
- Provide exceptional customer service and communicate clearly to end user and peers
- Ingest and solve level 3 helpdesk tickets as required
- Own application access, identity platforms and the employee lifecycle
- Automate our IT systems and processes
- Meet our compliance requirements through intelligent process creation and implementation
- After hours, holiday, and weekend support as scheduled in advance
- BS in Computer Engineering or related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in an all SaaS IT environment required
- IdP management - Okta experience required (certification a plus)
- iPaaS management:
- Deep understanding of SaaS API management
- Okta Workflows preferred
- Scripting experience w/ APIs
- MacOS management experience a plus
- JAMF experience a plus
- Knowledge of compliance frameworks (SOC/PCI/etc) a plus
- Basic understanding of networking principles
- Knowledge of DevOpsSec best practices
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Meals provided
- Monthly wellness stipend
- 401k match