Senior IT Helpdesk at Relativity Space
Team and Role Overview
Relativity Space is creating the first autonomous rocket factory. Our vision is to build the future of humanity in space – starting with rockets. We have an ambitious mission, and we understand that it takes a village to achieve that.
We are looking for an experienced Senior IT Helpdesk to join our growing team at our headquarters. In this role, you will be part of a team supporting our company’s desktop, server, and end-user environments. You will be responsible for day to day end user and help desk support, server support, and overall infrastructure support; Active Directory and user access; hardware and software upgrades; as well as application support including Microsoft Office365 and Atlassian products.
You will be rolling up your sleeves to support these functions, while also being an individual contributor to cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will have great work ethics, integrity, and an ability to thrive in a hyper-growth and ever-changing environment.
Come join our mission of building humanity in space!
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives
To help us support our growing 3D printing capabilities and rocket manufacturing, as an Senior IT Helpdesk at Relativity, you will
- Enhance Relativity’s IT team to support our rapid growth across multiple sites.
- Ensure continued up-time on our services and infrastructure throughout the company and across all of our sites.
- Actively participate in the team’s daily tasking and support requirements.
- Plan and implement road maps for software and hardware upgrades across the company.
- Ensure we continue to implement and follow best practices across our systems and infrastructure to achieve our mission and goals.
To be successful in this role, you should have 5+ years of experience in IT systems, both server and desktop administration, ideally in small-to-mid-sized, high-growth environments at a technology company. Prior experience working across various IT systems, applications and infrastructure (including cloud and SaaS applications), and a deep passion for hands-on technical problem solving are critical. You thrive in ambiguous environments, are passionate about technology and finding ways to automate tasks, and have an untiring focus on excellent results.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree, and 5+ years of experience in end-user and server support and engineering
- Expert in Windows desktop and server environments
- Skilled in Windows domain architecture experience
- Experience in managing windows active directory and user access controls
- Experience with SaaS application support
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 support
- Experience in participating in help desk support
- Ability to lift equipment weighing up to 40 pounds
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Master’s degree, and 2+ years of experience in system administration
- Knowledge or certification for Azure cloud administration
- Experience with Atlassian products administration including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo
- Scripting experience in PowerShell
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.