Senior Customer Success Manager at TeleSign
TeleSign is hiring a Technical Senior Customer Success Manager to deliver on all account management activity for TeleSign’s strategic clients. This includes managing the post-sale service delivery engagement and integration through deployment of the contracted services and growing the relationship thereafter. The Technical Senior Customer Success Manager functions as a consultant to the client through the implementation process, ensuring timely deployment of the services and client satisfaction.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for supporting customers during implementation, setup, and complex troubleshooting situations via e-mail, phone, and other industry leading tools
- Support internal teams with customer configurations and account creations/suspensions
- Drive and maintain high customer satisfaction of mid-market clients & partners
- Identify additional use cases and revenue opportunities with assigned clients through continuous account management discussions, and thorough understanding of client’s business environment and goals
- Partner with Sales team on continuous improvement of service delivery process, integration discussion and overall Sales support
- Create and maintain reporting to proactively monitor assigned clients’ activity against forecast/historical trends
- Acquire general understanding of APIs and development tools necessary for troubleshooting
- Address and resolve support issues by providing timely feedback and internal escalation as appropriate
- Monitor route quality using internal tools and escalate issues to external vendors if required
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and TeleSign product offerings to effectively support clients
- Work on assigned special projects as appropriate
- 3+ years of client service and account management experience, preferably within a technical environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent customer success experience
- Significant experience using Excel, PowerPoint, MSword, Salesforce, Jira/Confluence, and audio and web conferencing (WebEx, GoToMeeting, Skype, Lync, etc.)
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.