Senior Client Success Manager at Appetize
Senior Client Success Manager
Los Angeles, CA (or Remote, U.S. based only)
We are looking for a Sr. Client Success Manager to join our growing Client Services team. This role is a blend of client support, strategy, project management and client advocacy with a major emphasis on communications with key enterprise partners like Madison Square Garden, LA Dodgers, NY Yankees, Live Nation, and many more. You will play a vital part in comprising a polished and cohesive approach to interfacing with key customers for the lifetime of the client relationship. You will serve as the “air traffic controller” guiding their projects, software development deliverables, renewals, upsells, and overall client satisfaction.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with top decision makers at key clients to drive a high level of client satisfaction.
- Understand and Advocate for your roster of clients and act as an internal voice of their business operations, specific needs and ways of working so that our product works better for them.
- Project Manage developmental tickets with our internal programmers and developers to represent the needs of our clients in that developmental stage.
- Proactively partner with your roster of clients on weekly calls, monthly meetings, and regular business reviews.
- Own end of season reviews, quarterly and year-end business reviews and work collaboratively with sales, sales support and other departments to provide updates to the clients to include but not be limited by:
- Industry best practices
- Review of current operation success and areas of recommendation to enhance
- Consultative approach on improving the client operations as it involved payments, POS, ordering, employee management, food and beverage and retail transactions enhancement, and other transactional technology
- Identify pain points in client’s business operations as it involves POS or payments technology and assemble thought leadership from within SpotOn to find solutions
- Own Client Engagement through an understanding of when to engage, who to engage and the appropriate method for the circumstances
- Work closely with the Appetize product team as a Client Advocate to develop innovative solutions and integrations for both current and prospective clients
- Communicate schedules, updates, status, major decisions, risks and blockers related to development tickets
- Manage to the development of product strategies for your clients
- Build relationships and influence others to get things done and drive decision making
- Seek to build a strategic relationship with your roster of clients which ultimately lead to SpotOn being seen as a strategic partner and helping sales retain and grow the business.
- Co-leader on your accounts with sales, sales support, and customer success and build productive and collaborative relationships with the same.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5-7 years of Client Success, Services, or Support within a SaaS company or Technology Consulting
- 5-7 years planning and managing project initiatives or delivering systems
Experience with projects involving solution development based on web or mobile application architecture
- Experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives
- Excellent teamwork skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to complete a moderate amount of travel to client sites
- Metrics driven decision making
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation and speaking acumen
- Capable of balancing short term and long-term goals and aligning same with company growth targets.
- Ability to project manage many different priorities and work proactively to achieve goals
- Ability and experience working across organizations from c-suite to functional levels and within technical areas of a SaaS type company.
- BA/BS in business, data science, technology, or related field.
- Excellent communication skills
Appetize is the leading Enterprise Cloud Point of Sale (POS) and management platform for food service and retail. We're trusted by many of the world’s most well known and highest volume businesses, including sports and entertainment venues, theme parks and attractions, restaurants, retailers, education campuses, and business cafeterias. Based in Silicon Beach, CA, we have over 300 employees dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that’s replacing outdated legacy systems and helping enterprises better their guest experience, future-proof operations, and driving financial performance.
At Appetize our employees are at the core of everything we do. As the company continues to grow, our team is dedicated to attracting and retaining top talent who are smart, mission-driven, and share a common goal of continuous innovation. We believe that the success of our product depends on the success of our team. From fully covered medical benefits, monthly standups highlighting individuals' accomplishments, Waffle Wednesdays, and more, we’re dedicated to making this the best place to work!