Senior Business Systems Analyst - SAP FICO at iHerb
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will work in close partnership with cross-functional project teams to implement projects that impact financial and business transactions in our SAP environment. This person will develop, lead, and execute project management deliverables, including Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), detailed project plans, and milestone charts. As well, this person will provide concise updates regarding overall status, issues, risks, and recommended actions to be taken. Detailed analysis, plans, milestones and deliverables will be required for seamless project implementation and adoption of new systems and processes.
- Design and configure SAP S4/HANA modules by analyzing requirements
- Prepare functional specifications for conversions and enhancements
- Work with cross-function teams to perform test activities (e.g. integration, performance, user acceptance)
- Interface with Supply Chain, Finance, and Technology teams to ensure business requirements are met through proper system configuration and testing
- Analyze data and processes to identify/tackle problems, and recommend improvements.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and system testing; write test plans as required
- Ensure instructional materials are accurate; provide subject matter expertise and support for end user training delivery
- Develop knowledge/competency in super users and subject matter experts throughout the business
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Keep up to date on industry trends and innovations, changes in accounting rules, and future SAP development for their respective process areas or functional area
- Conducting trainings in support of the business
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Excellent communication, change management, and listening skills
- Proven track record of leading successful strategic engagements and demonstrated ability to design and execute high-quality work, both independently and in teams
- Strong sense of ownership, and ability/desire to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to work with extract, manipulate, and interpret large data sets
- Strong business analysis and data skills, including facilitation and gathering of user requirements, development of business requirements and functional specifications documents, system and user acceptance testing (UAT), process mapping, data extraction and validation, data mapping, etc.
- Strong business acumen, problem solving, negotiating skills, and analytical thinking
- Team player, personable, empathetic, and diplomatic
- Ability to adapt quickly to new situations, changes in direction and adjusted priorities
- Knowledge of Accounting and GAAP is a Plus
- Knowledge of SOX is a plus
- Sound technical knowledge acquired from performing SAP configurations, customizations, system administration and working on interfaces.
- Knowledge of cross functional integration of SAP FI-CO with SD & MM modules
- Strong Technical capability interfacing with EDI, Reporting and Analytical work
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
- Generally requires a minimum of 5-7 years of experience as SAP business analyst
- At least 5-7 years of experience as SAP business analyst in a retail distribution environment, preferable working with S4 Hana
- Experience with Interfacing to Warehousing solutions and shipping solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience. MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.