Senior Associate, Integrated Planning at MediaCom
Senior Associate, Integrated Planning
This role comes with high growth potential, and the opportunity to expand your skill set across several different products and verticals. You'll be pushed daily to come up with the best solutions available in the marketplace and to meet the exciting challenges set by Adidas.
As the Senior Associate working on Adidas, your primary role will be to support the Media Planning team in the creation & execution of media plans based on client briefs.
You have a great attitude, advanced mathematical (excel) skills, and a good history of challenging yourself. You thrive in a team environment and are an advanced communicator and project manager. You're also detail oriented and will identify and action opportunities to deliver innovation. We look forward to hearing examples of all of this from your experience.
- Develop and maintain the tactical Media Plan
- Work with the Manager, as well as implementation groups, to recommend budget allocations across media, and provide various media mix scenarios
- Provide day-to-day direction to implementation groups for the tactical plan
- Maintain and communicate up-to-date records of the implementation of the plan
- Provide research and analysis to assist with various issues that arise in the execution of the tactical plan
- Support the team by generating insights, gathering media landscape intel, creating competitive reports, and general audience learning
- Work directly with Billing Coordinator to lead the billing and invoicing process between Adidas, MediaCom, and vendors
- Manage output from an Associate who will report into this role
Skills & Knowledge:
- A minimum of 1 year of media experience (2 is preferred)
- Media Tools and Donovan Data Systems experience
- Awareness and understanding of research tools, syndicated services, and publicly available data.
- Up to date knowledge of media owners, content owners, production agencies, research companies and other suppliers which we could collaborate with.
- General knowledge of social media or tech sector.
- Excellent analytical, written, verbal, and numerical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and detail oriented nature
- Advanced level of IT skills including all Microsoft; Keynote is helpful but not required
- Familiar with industry planning tools such as ComScore, Kantar or Adviews, AdRelevance or Pathmatics, and MRI/Simmons/Scarborough data
- Familiar with social media buying and implementation on Adidas including an understanding of key technologies used
- Prior experience with any of the following: Entertainment industry (movies/TV), teen brands, or innovative technology may be prioritized
MediaCom helps brands unlock growth through media. By applying our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity we design communication strategies that grow brands and generate sales. As part of WPP and GroupM, we have access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business. Our success is underpinned by our belief "People First, Better Results" that if we invest in our people, we'll deliver better results not only for our teams but for our clients.
MediaCom's global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony. In 2018, MediaCom became the first network to hold all six major Media Network of the Year titles concurrently: Adweek, Campaign, Cannes Lions, Festival of Media Global, M&M Global and WARC Media 100.
We are an equal opportunity employer
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.