Senior Associate, Fulfillment Operations at MeUndies
MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than nineteen million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.What You’ll Do
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and reconciliation with 3PL
- Ensure changes made to inventory in WMS e.g. back-up zone and retail are visible in ERP
- Report stock levels of consumables and re-order supplies as needed
- Report weekly operations reports to team
- Maintaining shipping accounts and manifesting daily orders
- Manifest orders in batches to ensure shipping carriers have the correct information and to avoid penalties later
- Run analyses and set up the disputes in each portal if penalties are incurred with shipping carriers
- Accurately maintain inventory reserves, additions and disposals (e.g. donations) of inventory at 3PL
- Monitor inbound receipts and coordinate updates from 3PL at the receiving stage and in ERP
- Monitor outbound issues with 3PL in case there are SKU discrepancies or information that needs to be updated to release orders
- Set up new fulfillment, shipping, and consumable vendors in ERP and manage periodic maintenance if any changes
- Work with Finance to provide forecasts on a monthly basis as well as weekly updates to 3PL
- Be the point-person at HQ to work with Brand, CX, and Production to document and hand off all new SOPs to 3PL
- Support Director with audit operations in person as needed
- Complete ad hoc analyses and trends as requested/needed
- Excel Skills
- WMS Experience
- Spanish Required
- Netsuite skills (preferred)
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, open time off, and more. We also take Learning and Development seriously - conducting annual performance reviews, annual 360 reviews, and providing an independent Learning & Development Budget that starts at $500 right out of the gate!
We have an office you’ll enjoy going to.
While we’re remote until January 2021 (and have a flexible work policy beyond that), we still have an inviting office that you’re welcome to work from always! We’re set-up to support comfortable working - hot desks, lounge and casual seating areas, a Mother’s Room, an on-site gym & shower, and a kitchen that makes you feel like you’ve never left home. Plus, we’re dog friendly, so your furry coworker can join you anytime.
We don’t forget the most important things.
We want MeUndies to be a place where you feel safe and comfortable, and encourage our employees to hold us accountable for keeping it that way. We offer two robust annual surveys to check-in with the team, an anonymous feedback tool available to submit to at any time, and an HR team that is ready to help. MeUndies is also home to four employee-led Employee Resource Groups - Womxn’s ERG, Heritage ERG, Pride ERG, and Parents of MeUndies. When you work at MeUndies, we take your needs as an employee (and a person) seriously.
Plus those special extra things.
We know how important it is to connect with your team members outside of every day work, too. We offer frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, off-sites, happy hours, and an annual retreat (right now, these things are happening virtually! But we can’t wait to return to in-person). You’ll also get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.