Senior Administrative Assistant at BCG Digital Ventures
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
In this role you will:
- Handle heavy and complex calendaring
- Be strategically thoughtful of exec’s time based on established priorities and considerate of rhythm/pace of meetings and impact on exec's energy & productivity
- Be able to look out 1+ month ahead for conflicts
- Coordinate schedules with Executive Team and their Assistants as well as with other Leaders’ Assistants
- Travel booking & coordination
- Plan and organize high-volume of meetings in conjunction with EA team and Venture Support staff
- Organize heavy international & domestic travel logistics w/ seamless travel itineraries
- Proactively seek to understand meeting, travel & expense policies
- Time & Expense submission
- Effectively prepare weekly time and expense reports as required and in a timely manner; follow policies and procedures
- Meetings & events management
- Handle meeting logistics, conference room set-up (including AV equipment, displaying presentations, seating arrangements) and meeting/event budgets
- Plan agendas and compile & organize supporting documents/presentations
- Capture minutes and assist with action plans or follow-ups
- Effectively collaborate with other assistants on production of meetings & events
- Engaging with the Administrative team & DV as a whole
- Being an active member of the Administrative team, participating in regular meetings
- Help out on special projects as needed
- Provide back-up support when other team members are out of the office or are overloaded
- Provide Receptionist backup as needed
- Act as an extension of the executives in a manner that maintains positive, effective and collaborative working relationships across the organization
- Learn and understand DV's internal business priorities and objectives
You should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred or two-three years related experience, supporting individuals at the executive level strongly preferred
- Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2007 proficiency
- Ability to flexible hours, if needed
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through; perform tasks with high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, to take initiative and manage competing priorities with all levels of the organization
- Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment to enhance the business and in keeping with BCG’s values and culture
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.